Caregiver Pathway

Through this program, qualified individuals can come to Canada to care for children, elderly persons, or persons with disabilities in private homes.

A live-in caregiver visa requires a lot more time and scrutiny because of the vulnerability of the beneficiaries. (children under 18 years, elderly above 65 years, disabled persons) It requires proper work experience, a good hold of English or French language, and a high school diploma.

Find out if you qualify for this